After three whirlwind weeks of temples, hills, buses (only!), and an isolated shit-laden beach (fishermen...) I arrived at Kudle beach in Gokarna...very nice and quiet and a good place to unwind! Stayed in a palm hut with hammocks nearby and drank the best pineapple lassi's in India. AND of course, ate more lovely Indian food...I think I gained a few pounds there :(
Now I am on my way to Anjuna for more relaxing and of course the fantastic markets! Can't wait to spend my rupees!!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Garstin! Good to keep up on what you're doing. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing your stories over beers at a picnic table one sunny afternoon. I may need a housesitter for a bit in June, but don't hold me to it. If something better (longer term) comes up take it! Looks like I'm going to head out to the coast for a month or two to work on a fishing boat, so I'll need someone to keep Magic company. Thought of you immediately 'cause I know you love her. We'll talk soon. Hope you keep finding blissful moments over there! XOXO Mandy
Post a Comment