Saturday, March 31, 2007

Phase II...

A month left to go :( and to the North I head...off to see the intriguing desert.
I just came from the beaches of Goa (not really sure how I got there) and I see how people stay and never leave. I'm glad I went... I drove around on motorbikes, took part in debaucherous activities, cruised the market that never ends, and met some really fantastic people....Thank god for my reserved tickets out of Goa cause I don't think I ever would have left....
Now the desert of Rajasthan awaits my arrival...I call this part Phase II of my trip...and I said I wasn't gonna go North.
Currently in Mumbai waiting for my train and just paid 8$ for a small pot of tea at the Taj Mahal Hotel...I guess it was the ambiance I was paying for. Pretty decadent place I might add. Really fancy high end shops with rich people moving about...I felt a little out of place with my hippy clothes and bag, and day pack on my back....
Til next time...
Oh yeah! Misplaced my camera so, all my friends, please send some heavy she-will-find-her-camera vibes...and remember :) to visualize when you say and think it....

2 comments:

Shelagh said...

Hey there, great to read all about it. If you need a place to stay when you get home you can stay in my little guest cabin. I am sure it will be luxurious... comparitavily speaking.
Take good care.
S.

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica! So great to hear that you're having a fabulous time. Makes me feel guilty that I haven't traveled more. You still on the beach? I'm sure you've heard, but I can't stop saying it, The Snow is Melting! The Snow is Melting! Spring is finally here, what sweet relief.
Hope you've found your camera, post some more pictures yo! Dying to hear all about it.
Clayton says 'Hi', he and I can't email you from work because your blog is firewalled on our computers. Hope this finds you still safe happy and well. Kate