
Three in the afternoon they start playing Hindi music half a block away from my hotel room-and very loud I might add...I don't mind the music so it added to the Indian experience. I left my hotel soon after and came back around six with the music still playing...I thought "okay, no problem, I am still enjoying the music"...well the music did not stop until 10 pm. I had a nice sound sleep til 4 am when it started all over again with fast drum beats and horns-nice! All I could do was laugh! Of course the music only went until 7 am....I thank the guy who invented ear plugs as they came in VERY handy...
I left Kanyakumari mid morning and returned to the paradise of Varkala... I was very happy to return.
I have since left Varkala. It was hard leaving the food, people, beaches, clean hotel room (which are few and far between) and everything else... I just may go back.
I am now in Allepey to experience an overnight houseboat tour...that will be relaxing.
I have noticed there are two things the Indian men have no issues with. The first is the spitting, which comes from the depths of there belly somewhere I am sure of, and the second is picking their nose, they do not hold back.
My favorite dish so far is the veg briyani and drink is the pineapple lassi.
The adventure continues....
I left Kanyakumari mid morning and returned to the paradise of Varkala... I was very happy to return.
I have since left Varkala. It was hard leaving the food, people, beaches, clean hotel room (which are few and far between) and everything else... I just may go back.
I am now in Allepey to experience an overnight houseboat tour...that will be relaxing.
I have noticed there are two things the Indian men have no issues with. The first is the spitting, which comes from the depths of there belly somewhere I am sure of, and the second is picking their nose, they do not hold back.
My favorite dish so far is the veg briyani and drink is the pineapple lassi.
The adventure continues....
No comments:
Post a Comment